Capital Companies NY is a privately-held real estate investment company that specializes in acquisition, renovation and management of real estate assets in the Capital District of New York.
Capital Companies NY owns and operates both commercial and residential multi-family properties and we strongly believe that our success in investing in real estate over the past 8 years is based on the following:
- Acquisition and due-diligence partnered with a dedicated and disciplined approach to equity creation and managerial repositioning of real estate assets.
- An independent management company with 5 years of experience and an impressive record of lower vacancy rates than the metropolitan areas they operate in. The management team is involved from the beginning of due-diligence through all phases of renovation and asset repositioning.
- General Partners that “manage the managers” with a hands-on “three prong” approach resulting in employee accountability and overall asset performance.
- Regular site visitation of assets in portfolio.
- Partnership structure that promotes the interests of both the Limited and General Partner.
- Our ability to develop relationships with top producers in strong markets and our reputation for performance.
Our focus has not been on the creation of a large real estate acquisition firm or management company. We do not participate in the real estate commission of acquisition or sale of the asset. Our mission is to purchase assets generating superior returns for both the Limited and the General Partners. Through a galvanized focus on this mission, our investment decisions are made solely on the quality of the investment opportunity rather than overhead need of a real estate brokerage or management company.
This is why Capital Companies NY wishes to extend an open hand to any potential investors interested in our professional work. Please contact us at (518) 400-0327 with any questions or inquiries, our business hours are 9am to 5pm M-F.